What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text information that is stored by the computer when a user visit a website.
The text file stores the information that the site may collect in the moment in which is visited at a later time. Some of these cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site, while others are convenient and practical to ‘user because it can safely save some information such as the name of the caller or the language preference. The advantage of having the cookies installed in your PC is to avoid having to provide the same information a second time when you want to access a site visited before.
Cookies technicians (basic and functional)
For the proper functioning of the site and the delivery of products and to offer a service that meets expectations for each user browsing on our site, we collect some or all (depending on whether the customer signs up, purchases or simply browse on the site) of the data listed in the following section.
What information we collect
• First and Last Name
• contact information (address, Zip code, City, State, Country, e-mail)
• Operating system and Internet browser used
• demographic information, such as preferences and interests
• reviews and opinions about products
How do we use the information we collect
Our site uses customer data only to provide a better service and in line with expectations.
• for internal statistics
• to improve our products and services
• to send, periodically, commercial e-mails about our products, services and offers
• to manage the customer care and contact requests and made product (RMA)
Third Party Cookies
Some features on this web site may be operated by members and / or services third parts.
Such services could, even unbeknownst to the owner (v. “The owner of the personal data”) track and store data of the ‘User.
• Google Analytics
Google Inc., Mountain View, CA, United States
Link Google analytics: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/
Can I disable cookies?
To disable cookies need to change some settings of the browser through some very simple steps.
Please note that by disabling cookies, certain information, such as username and password, you will no longer be stored on the site.
Procedure of disabling cookies depending on the browser:
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” key
3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
4. Then select the tab “Privacy”
5. Go to “Settings History,” and then “Use custom settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on “Tools” and then “Internet Options”
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow it all)
4. Then click on OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the “Tools”
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”
4. Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”
5. In the “Cookies” you can clear the cookies and save preferences
1. Open Safari
2. Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the panel “Security” in the dialog box that follows
3. In the “Accept Cookies” you can specify if and when Safari should save the cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark)
4. For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click “Show Cookies”
Google Analytics (hereinafter also simply “Analytics”) is a statistical service offered by Google Inc. whose headquarters is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. It is aimed at tracking the access to web sites and resources and allows administrators to generate and view the same data in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical purposes. Google Analytics requires for its own operation, the presence on the web pages of a tracking code that identifies the pages visited by users, domain names and browser type of the computer used et al. These anonymous data are considerable, because does not identify the user’s identity.
Aims of treatment
The data collected are used by Google for statistical purposes, in order to assess the correct use of the site and to improve their effectiveness.
If you plan to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal information in accordance with the provisions on data protection or if you want to refuse consent to individual items, you can send your statement by email or letter to contact indicated in the “Data Controller of personal data and security of data retention.